This event listing is once again brought to you by the Wild Goose Creative and their Southern Thanksgiving event on Sunday, November 2nd! Pea Casserole and buttermilk pie (yum!) will be had by all.
- Our next event this week is the Halloween Highball, which will take place in the Short North this Friday night from 6pm - midnight. I believe I will be pouring beer somewhere after 10pm, but I'm not sure where yet. I'll keep you posted. The event features all sorts of great DJs, costume contests for pets and their hoomans, a fashion contest (in which my friend Jen will be participating!), and lots of other fun. Besides all of that, High St will be closed between Buttles & Hubbard, and that's always fun!
- If you haven't had enough of the Short North after the Highball, the Gallery Hop takes place on Saturday! And the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, so there's no excuse not to get out and do something fun this weekend!
- I've never been to the Santa Maria downtown, have you? Well, this week is the week to go, when the ship will become haunted!
- Learn the haunted history of the Kelton house this Thursday night! If you've never been to the Kelton house, it's really cool.
- Yet another one of those things I've always wanted to do is the Columbus Landmarks' Halloween Ghost Tour of Columbus; I've heard it's really fun. I'll be working, but you should go and tell me how it is!
- This months Warhol First Sundays at the Wexner Center features Warhol's fascination with celebrity. Get a screen test and a celebrity portrait.