If you already checked this post out, you know I accidentally erased all of it. And it was such a good list! At any rate, I have tried to remember everything. As always, if you have anything to add, please do so in the comments.
- First up this week is Bacon Camp at Wild Goose Creative! Bacon camp will celebrate all things bacon, from food to arts and crafts! Some local bloggers and bakers will be competing to win top prize for their bacon creations.
- Tonight at Basi Italia, Richard Bruno from Vinum Cellars will be pouring his wines and strolling around to talk about them for Thursday night Vino on the Veranda. Vinum is a favorite here in the Widow household, particularly for their Chenin and rose.
- Of course, the Ohio State Fair begain yesterday. Every year I say I'm going to go to the fair and write about the yummy fair food, and I never do. Maybe this will be the year. One great thing happening at this year's fair will take place next Saturday, when the Columbus Crafty Cotillion takes over for the Handmade Expo!
- There are always great things happening at the Wexner Center, but this weekend you can see a compilation of animal cams! I love those! Like Falcon Cam! (well, the nest is empty now, but they'll be back next year.)
- This weekend at the CAPA Summer Movie Series, you can see Dirty Harry, King Kong, and Saturday Morning Cartoons.
- Tuesday is the Worthington Wine Walk. Stroll through House Wine, the Candle Lab, and Caffe Daniella (among others), enjoying great wines along the way. Tickets are $20 in advance, so it's a pretty good deal for a cheap date night.
- Summer Crab Boils return to the Hills Market - Maryland crab meets Ohio sweet corn and Ohio potatoes! There are three crab boils a day on Saturdays beginning with this Saturday! A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon after going to the farmer's markets!