<insert appropriate nostalgic & Autumnal soliloquy here>
*sigh of longing over the loss of Summer and sense of anxiety related to the long, cold, dark winter*
[re-up of meds to reduce SAD symptoms and pointless anxiety related to aforementioned long, dark winter]
The usual rules apply - please feel free to add any events in the comments section and as always, feel free to email me (lisathewaitressATgmailDOTcom) if you have an interesting event.
- Circleville Pumpkin Show (today through Sunday) - can you believe I still have never been? I know. Shame on me. This legendary event showcases everything pumpkin. Obviously.
- Cooking class with Chef Tetzloff (Thursday) at the North Market - a steal at $25, because he always feeds you tons and tons of food, and it is sure to be full of pork & seafood goodness. If I weren't already taking a day off this week, I would be tempted to take the night off and go myself.
- Art of the Harvest (Thursday) at Wild Goose Creative! Includes scary story telling from Frank McGarvey and Lynn Ford. Also music and yummy baked goods!
- The Columbus Landmarks Foundation has all kinds of interesting and spooky tours going on throughout the month. Visit their website for the selection.
- CATCO is presenting the world premier of the Last Smoker in America! See it now before it goes on Broadway!
- Fans of short film will be interested in tomorrow's "A Map of New Lands" at the Wexner Center.